Since 2005, Juany Cleaning Service offers a variety of services to accommodate our residential and commercial clients in Round Rock (Williamson County):
- Recurring Maid Services (weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks)
- Move Out Cleaning
- One Time Deep Clean
- Make Ready Cleaning
- Post-Construction Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleaning services /Janitorial Services
- Window Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Swimming Pool Maintenance and Repairs though Aqua Clear Pool Care
Service Area in Round Rock & FAQ’s
Why is Round Rock so special?
Round Rock, Texas, has been a city experiencing substantial growth, with a diverse economy and a range of attractions for residents and visitors alike.
Economic Landscape: Round Rock has emerged as a significant economic hub, hosting a variety of industries and major corporations. Some of the largest employers in Round Rock include:
- Dell Technologies: One of the most prominent players in the city’s business landscape is Dell Technologies, a multinational technology company. The company’s headquarters are located in Round Rock, making it a major contributor to the local economy.
- Round Rock Independent School District (RRISD): Education is a crucial sector, and RRISD is one of the largest employers in the city. The district serves a growing population, reflecting the increasing number of families choosing Round Rock as their home.
- St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center: The healthcare sector is well-represented with St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center. As the city expands, the demand for healthcare services has risen, and this medical center plays a pivotal role in meeting those needs.
- Emerson: A global manufacturing and technology company, Emerson has a significant presence in Round Rock. The company’s operations contribute to the city’s economic vitality.
Top Attractions: Round Rock offers a mix of cultural, recreational, and natural attractions that cater to residents and draw visitors from neighboring areas. Some notable attractions include:
- Dell Diamond: Home to the Round Rock Express, the Dell Diamond is a state-of-the-art baseball stadium. Beyond hosting baseball games, it serves as a venue for concerts and other events, making it a focal point for sports and entertainment in the city.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: For shopping enthusiasts, the Round Rock Premium Outlets offer a wide range of high-end and designer brands at discounted prices. It’s a popular destination for both locals and visitors seeking a retail therapy experience.
- Old Settlers Park: This expansive park is a recreational haven, featuring sports fields, playgrounds, and a water park. With numerous amenities, it’s a gathering place for families, sports enthusiasts, and those looking to enjoy the outdoors.
- Round Rock Arts and Culture: The city is committed to fostering a vibrant arts and culture scene. The Round Rock Arts organization promotes local artists, and events such as art walks and cultural festivals contribute to the city’s creative atmosphere.
In summary, Round Rock’s economic growth is sustained by a diverse set of industries, with technology, education, and healthcare playing pivotal roles. The city’s attractions cater to a wide range of interests, from sports and shopping to outdoor activities and cultural experiences, making it an appealing place to live and visit.
By the way, where does the name Round Rock come from?
The name “Round Rock” has historical origins related to a distinctive geological feature along Brushy Creek, which runs through the city. In the mid-19th century, a prominent round rock in the creek served as a landmark for wagons and cattle drives traveling through the area.
According to local lore, the rounded rock in Brushy Creek was a significant point for crossing the creek, and it became a well-known and easily identifiable landmark. As a result, the community that developed around this geological feature became known as “Round Rock.” The city of Round Rock was formally established in 1854, and the name stuck as the community grew.
The name not only pays homage to the physical geography of the area but also reflects the historical significance of the rock as a navigational reference point during a time when transportation and trade routes were crucial for the region’s development. Today, Round Rock has evolved from its historical roots into a thriving city in the Austin metropolitan area, known for its economic growth, educational institutions, and community amenities.