Since 2005, Juany Cleaning Service offers a variety of services to accommodate our residential and commercial clients in Lakeway (Travis County):
- Recurring Maid Services (weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks)
- Move Out Cleaning
- One Time Deep Clean
- Make Ready Cleaning
- Post-Construction Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleaning services /Janitorial Services
- Window Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Swimming Pool Maintenance and Repairs though Aqua Clear Pool Care
Service Area in Lakeway & FAQ’s
Why is Lakeway so special?
Lakeway, Texas, has been a picturesque community situated on the shores of Lake Travis, known for its natural beauty, upscale neighborhoods, and recreational opportunities. Please note that specific details may have changed since then, and it’s advisable to check more recent sources for the latest information.
Population and Growth: Lakeway, a city in the Austin metropolitan area, has experienced steady growth in recent years. The population has expanded as individuals and families seek the tranquility and scenic surroundings that the city offers.
Top Employers: While Lakeway is primarily a residential community, it has seen some commercial development. Some of the largest employers in the area may include:
- Lake Travis Independent School District (LTISD): As education is a significant aspect of any community, LTISD is likely one of the largest employers in Lakeway, serving the educational needs of the local population.
- H-E-B: Lakeway is likely to have various retail establishments, and H-E-B, a prominent Texas-based grocery chain, may be one of the major employers providing essential services to residents.
- Medical Practices and Services: Lakeway may have various medical practices and healthcare services contributing to the local economy. These can range from local clinics to specialized medical facilities.
Housing Market: Lakeway offers a mix of housing options, including luxury homes, waterfront properties, and upscale communities. The city’s real estate market has been influenced by its scenic location along Lake Travis, making it an attractive destination for those seeking a combination of natural beauty and suburban living.
Top Attractions: Lakeway is known for its outdoor recreational opportunities, scenic landscapes, and cultural attractions. Some notable attractions include:
- Lake Travis: The city’s proximity to Lake Travis provides residents and visitors with opportunities for boating, fishing, water sports, and enjoying the scenic beauty of the lake. Lakeway’s parks and green spaces often offer public access points to the lake.
- Hamilton Greenbelt: This natural area and trail system provide opportunities for hiking and exploring the native Texas landscape. It’s a popular spot for outdoor enthusiasts and those looking to connect with nature.
- Lakeway Resort and Spa: This lakeside resort offers a luxurious retreat with amenities such as a spa, waterfront dining, and recreational facilities. It’s a destination for relaxation and upscale accommodations.
- Lakeway City Park: The city park features sports courts, playgrounds, and scenic picnic areas. It serves as a central hub for community events and outdoor activities.
Quality of Life: Lakeway is renowned for its high quality of life, offering residents a blend of natural beauty, upscale amenities, and a sense of community. The city’s commitment to maintaining green spaces, preserving the environment, and providing recreational opportunities contributes to its appeal.
In conclusion, Lakeway’s top statistics reflect its growth, upscale living environment, and a focus on outdoor recreation. The city’s proximity to Lake Travis and commitment to maintaining green spaces make it an attractive destination for those seeking a balance between natural beauty and suburban comforts.
By the way, where does the name Lakeway come from?
The name “Lakeway” reflects the city’s geographical setting and its proximity to the scenic Lake Travis. The city is situated along the shores of Lake Travis, a reservoir on the Colorado River. The name is a combination of “lake,” referencing the nearby lake, and “way,” suggesting a pathway or route. Together, “Lakeway” implies a place situated by the lake or a community offering access to the lake.
Lakeway, Texas, was originally developed as a resort community in the 1960s, taking advantage of its beautiful lakeside location. Over the years, it has evolved into a thriving city with a mix of residential, recreational, and commercial developments. The name aptly captures the essence of the city’s natural surroundings and its appeal as a destination with easy access to the recreational opportunities provided by Lake Travis.